Terms of service
§ 1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- These regulations, hereinafter referred to as the "Regulations", define the rules for the provision of services via the MEETING15.com website, hereinafter referred to as the "Website" or the "MEETING15 System".
Whenever the Regulations refer to:
- Service providers - it should be understood as MEETING15 Spółka Akcyjna, address: ul. Płochocińska 164/7c, 03-044 Warsaw;
- User - it should be understood as a natural person who uses the services provided by the Service Provider on the terms set out in the Regulations;
- Buying User - it ought to be understood as a User who purchased a Ticket or a Product on his/her own behalf;
- Event - it should be understood as a conference, workshop or other type of organized event during which the Users use the MEETING15 System;
- Service - it should be understood as providing the User with a tool enabling the creation of Events and additional services that are components of the Event or supplementing the Event;
- Event Participant - it should be understood as a User who uses the Service in connection with participation in the Event;
- Event Organizer - it ought to be understood as a User who is authorized to manage the Event in the MEETING15 System, sell Tickets and other services via the MEETING15 System related to the handling of the Event;
- Caretaker - it should be understood as a representative of the Service Provider providing support to the Event Organizer in the use of the MEETING15 System;
- Ticket - it should be understood as a document in the form of an electronic confirmation or QR code presented on an electronic device, confirming the conclusion of an agreement between the User and the Event Organizer or between the User and the Service Provider or between the organization or company on behalf of which the User purchased the Ticket and the Service Provider or the Event Organizer confirming the right to participate in the Event in accordance with the type and scope of the purchased ticket;
- Product - it should be understood as an object (material good), Ticket, sponsorship package, service remaining outside the scope of the Service referred to in letter e, offered to Users for purchase in the MEETING15 System;
- GDPR - it should be understood as Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC ( General Data Protection Regulation);
- Processor - it should be understood as the Service Provider;
- Administrators - it should be understood as the Event Organizer or the Buyer's User.
§ 2. RULES FOR ORDERING THE MEETING15 SERVICE BY THE ORGANIZER
The Organizer of the Event orders the MEETING15 Service to make it available to all Participants of the Event. The Event Organizer purchases the Service.
- Using the Service requires choosing one of two ordering modes:
- ordering Services via the "Order MEETING15 service" form at http://meeting15.com;
- service orders placed via e-mail.
- After the Service Provider receives the order and, if necessary, by e-mail or telephone, its details are agreed with the ordering party, a pro forma invoice is issued, the payment of which entitles the ordering party to receive the status of the Event Organizer.
- In the case of ordering the Service via e-mail, the fee for the Service is determined individually.
- Participants of the Event do not bear the costs of using the MEETING15 System. Participants bear only the costs of purchasing Tickets for Events, if such have been provided for a given Event by the Event Organizer.
- After receiving the order and receiving the payment for it, the Service Provider creates a new Event in the MEETING15 System and makes it available to the Event Organizer.
- The Organizer of the Event defines in the MEETING15 System all parameters of the service, Tickets, groups of Participants, dependencies and methods of managing conversations or meetings between Participants, publishing live broadcasts from the Event and all other components of the Event. The Organizer bears full responsibility for incorrectly entered data and the consequences of incorrectly entered data into the MEETING15 System. The Organizer undertakes not to enter data that may violate the law, the rights of third parties or institutions, including copyrights, or data and information that may be perceived as offensive, inciting hatred or other information that may put the Service Provider in an unfavorable light in the eyes of the public. The Service Provider reserves the right to block the Event containing the previously mentioned data or information, until they are removed.
- After the Event, the Service Provider settles with the Organizer all possible additional costs related to the Event, such as text messages sent and others, the exact determination of which was not possible before the start of the Event. By placing an order for the Service, the Organizer accepts the prices and the conditions for settling additional costs of the Event and undertakes to pay the VAT invoice issued after the Event by the Service Provider in its full value and within the period specified on this invoice.
§ 3. TICKETS - NON-RETURNABLE TICKET
The MEETING15 system enables the sale of Tickets for Events, during Events or related to Events. The Service Provider provides software that enables the implementation of these processes.
- By purchasing a Ticket on its own behalf (Purchasing User) or representing a legal person, organization, institution or other organizational unit, the User concludes an agreement with the Event Organizer or the Service Provider in the case of Events for which the Service Provider acts as an agent of the Event Organizer or the Ticket seller.
The Ticket purchase process includes the following stages:
- The User, after making a decision to purchase a Ticket, is directed by the Event Organizer from its website to a website dedicated to the sale of Tickets for a given Event maintained by the Service Provider in the domain https://meeting15.com. For example, the page dedicated to the sale of Tickets for the Event: conference-xyz has the following form: https://meeting15.com/pl/buy/tickets/konferencja-xyz.
- The User selects the type of Ticket, payment method (pro-forma invoice, Blik, PayByLink, credit card), approves these Regulations and confirms other clauses required by the Service Provider and the Event Organizer, fills in all required fields of the purchase form and makes a purchase or places an order for the purchase of a Ticket if the Event Organizer has established an additional order confirmation mechanism in the purchase process.
- The MEETING15 system sends to the User a confirmation of the purchased Ticket or confirmation of acceptance of the order for the Ticket, and after acceptance by the Organizer - confirmation of the purchased Ticket.
- By purchasing a Ticket, the User concludes a contract on his own behalf or on behalf of the organizational unit on behalf of which he purchased the Ticket, with the Event Organizer, or with the Service Provider, if in a given Event he acts as an agent of the Organizer or a Ticket seller.
- The Buyer User is not entitled to withdraw from the concluded Ticket sale agreement in accordance with art. 38 sec. 1 point 12 of the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights.
- In the case of a complaint regarding the implementation of an Event for which a Ticket was purchased, the complaint rules described in § 9 shall apply. The Service Provider will make every effort to help the User effectively exercise his rights under the purchased Ticket against the Event Organizer.
- A complaint regarding the implementation of an Event for which a Ticket was purchased should be understood as a situation in which the User, in his opinion, did not receive the service for which he paid when purchasing the Ticket. In such a situation, he has the right to make a complaint in accordance with the rules described in § 9 of these Regulations.
§ 4. SALE OF PRODUCTS DURING THE EVENT
The MEETING15 system enables the sale of Products during or related to Events. The Service Provider provides software that enables the implementation of these processes.
- By purchasing a Product on its own behalf or representing a legal person, organization, institution or other organizational unit, the User concludes an agreement with the Event Organizer or the Service Provider in the case of Events for which the Service Provider acts as an agent of the Event Organizer or the seller of the Products.
The Product purchase process includes the following stages:
- After making a decision to purchase a Product, the User selects the Product, payment method (pro-forma invoice, Blik, PayByLink, credit card), approves these Regulations and confirms other clauses required by the Service Provider and the Event Organizer, fills in all required fields of the purchase form and makes purchase.
- By purchasing the Product, the User concludes an agreement on his own behalf or on behalf of the organizational unit on behalf of which he purchased the Product, with the Event Organizer, or with the Service Provider, if in a given Event he acts as an agent of the Organizer or the seller of the Products.
- Depending on the settings of a specific Event, the collection and delivery of the purchased product may be carried out via a courier service or personal collection at dedicated collection points.
- The products have a manufacturer's warranty. Each time, the conditions for the implementation of the guarantee are specified in the content of the guarantee attached to the selected product.
- In the case of a complaint, the complaint rules described in § 9 of these Regulations apply. The Service Provider will make every effort to help the User in the effective enforcement of his rights under the purchased Product against the Event Organizer.
- The Buyer User exercising the statutory right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Product should send the Product to the seat of the Service Provider, and the declaration of withdrawal from the contract via e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org. The product cannot be used, but only checked/tested in terms of its functional features. If a damaged product is returned, the Buyer User will receive a refund of the amount paid less the cost of restoring the product to its original value.
§ 5. TECHNICAL CONDITIONS FOR USING THE WEBSITE
- Access to the Service is possible from any computer or mobile device with an Internet connection and a web browser. It is recommended to use newer versions of web browsers: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Apple Safari.
- The condition for starting work on the Website is the User's logging in using the login and password received from the Service Provider or a unique URL address generated by the MEETING15 System and made available to the User in an e-mail.
§ 6. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA. COOKIES.
- The Event Organizer, who is the administrator of the data of the Event Participants, is responsible for the legality of obtaining and providing the Service Provider with this data in order for them to use the Service.
§ 7. ENROLLING PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
- If the Service Provider and the Event Organizer do not otherwise regulate the processing of personal data in connection with the provision of the Service, the provisions of this paragraph shall apply.
- The Administrator entrusts the Processor with the processing of personal data of Participants of the event for which he is the Organizer. The scope of entrusting includes in particular name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, position, represented entity, professional license number or other identifier confirming professional qualifications.
- The Processor is authorized to perform only operations on this data that are necessary for the performance of the Service, i.e. collecting, viewing, organizing, storing, deleting, and other activities, if ordered by the Administrator. The entrustment covers the time of the Service.
- The Processor declares that it has the resources, experience, knowledge and qualified personnel to the extent enabling the proper performance of the Service in accordance with the GDPR. In particular, the Processor declares that he is familiar with the principles of processing and securing personal data resulting from the GDPR.
- The Processor declares that, before starting the processing of personal data, it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to meet the requirements set out in the GDPR and protect the rights of individuals, in particular, it has implemented appropriate measures to ensure a level of security corresponding to the risk of violating the rights or freedoms of those individuals whose personal data will be processed in connection with the provision of the Service.
The processor is obliged to:
- processing personal data only on the Administrator's documented instruction, unless such an obligation is imposed on him by applicable national or EU law, and then the Processor informs the Administrator about this legal obligation before starting the processing, unless this law prohibits the provision of such information due to important public interest;
- the documented instructions of the Administrator are in particular these Regulations and instructions regarding the processing of personal data provided to the Processor during the performance of the Service;
- granting access to personal data only to persons who, due to the scope of the tasks performed, have been authorized by the Processor to process them, and only for the purpose of performing the obligations arising from the performance of the Service;
- ensure that persons authorized to process personal data have committed themselves to keep the data confidential indefinitely, unless they are persons subject to a statutory obligation of secrecy;
- supporting the Administrator, in particular by using appropriate technical and organizational measures, in the implementation of the obligation to respond to the requests of data subjects in the exercise of their rights set out in Chapter III of the GDPR;
- helping the Administrator fulfill the obligations set out in the GDPR, in particular in art. 32-36 GDPR, e.g. by providing information on the processing of entrusted personal data and presenting the necessary documentation in this regard;
- enabling the Administrator or an auditor authorized by the Administrator to conduct audits of the correctness of the processing of entrusted personal data, while maintaining the secret of the Processor's enterprise; the Administrator informs the Processor about the date of the audit at least 14 days before the planned date of the audit;
- implement and apply procedures to detect personal data breaches and implement appropriate corrective measures;
- informing the Administrator about proceedings and inspections regarding the processing of personal data entrusted under these Regulations;
- storing personal data for the duration of the Service and until the Administrator requests their removal;
- inform the Administrator immediately, but not later than within 48 hours from the moment of finding a breach of personal data protection, about security breaches leading to accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, modification, unauthorized disclosure or unauthorized access to personal data;
- documenting any breaches of personal data protection, including the circumstances of the breach, their effects and remedial actions taken.
- The Administrator consents to the Processor further entrusting the processing of personal data to entities that provide the following services to the Processor: hosting (cyber_Folks S.A., ul. Franklina Roosevelta 22, 60-829 Poznań), automated sending of text messages (LINK Mobility Poland Sp. z o. o., Toszeckiej 101), cloud, group work software (Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland), real-time communication (PubNub Inc. Corporate Headquarters 50 Francisco, Ste 100 San Francisco), issuing accounting documents (Fakturownia Sp. z o. o., ul. Smulikowskiego 6/8, 00-389 Warsaw). In the event of a change in any of these entities, the Processor informs about it by amending the Regulations.
- The processor takes the necessary steps to ensure that entities providing sufficient guarantees for the implementation of appropriate technical and organizational measures are involved in the processing of entrusted personal data so that the processing is compliant with the principles of personal data protection resulting from the GDPR, and with these Regulations.
§ 8. LIABILITY
- The Service Provider is obliged to provide the Service with due diligence.
- The Service Provider is not responsible for:
- permanent or temporary inability to provide the Service or improper functioning of the Service;
- the consequences of improper use of the Service provided by the User;
- consequences of violation of the Regulations by the User;
- the effects of using information authorizing access to the Service (login and password, URL address) by third parties, if these persons came into possession of this data as a result of their disclosure by the User or insufficient protection against access by unauthorized persons.
- The processor is liable for damages resulting from incorrect processing of entrusted personal data, including damages resulting from actions or omissions of entities participating in this processing on its behalf.
§ 9. COMPLAINT PROCEDURE
- All possible complaints may be submitted by the User in writing, via registered letter addressed to the address of the Service Provider's registered office or e-mail address: email@example.com.
- The User may submit a complaint within 14 days from the date of the event giving rise to the complaint.
- The complaint will be considered within 14 days from the date of its receipt by the Service Provider.
§ 10. FINAL PROVISIONS
- The User's ability to log in to the MEETING15 System requires prior acceptance of the Regulations.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to change the Regulations for important reasons, in particular in the event of a change in the law, introduction of new functionalities of the MEETING15 System, commencement of the provision of new services or changes in the technical conditions for the provision of the Service. These changes are effective from the moment the new version of the Regulations is made available on the Website.
- Any disputes related to the provision of the Service and the provisions of the Regulations are subject to the jurisdiction of the court competent for the seat of the Service Provider.
- The Regulations come into force on February 14, 2023